This project is read-only.

Problems with Attachments

Dec 13, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Hi,

I have been testing InterIMAP for a few moments and I am very impressed. I have tested some other libraries as well and think that this is the most intelligent. It works very well with a sensible class structure and is not following the technical side.

But I ran into some problems with attachments. At first, they were not recognized at all, until I have made a small modification. But it still does not find the correct filename. I am not that good with the library that I would have found the problem already, but I would create a mail account to test with if required. My server uses dovecot, if that is of any interest.

kind regards,
Philip