FetchMessage() ??

May 9, 2008 at 11:37 PM
Listen, i'm tryign to use this code in order to find 'bounced' emails...I have it working on a search to find the word 'failure' in the subject and its returning the UIDs...but I need to search the body of the message now to find the 'bad' email address...

Funny, but HtmlData is not null, but HtmlData.Data IS null....same with TextData and TextData.Data  so I can only assume that the message is not yet fully downloaded...and yet i'm having trouble finding anyway to invoke FetchMessage so I can get it.  ANY help on this would be super cool.....Thanx
May 10, 2008 at 12:02 AM
furthermore, if you check the IMapMessage.ContentLoaded property, its always false...so how does one actually get it to call FetchMessage, and load it up?
Coordinator
May 10, 2008 at 1:44 PM

tremmorkeep wrote:
furthermore, if you check the IMapMessage.ContentLoaded property, its always false...so how does one actually get it to call FetchMessage, and load it up?

The content of the mesages should be loaded on demand. Meaning when you access the TextData or HTMLData properties, the system should then load the content of the message automatically. If for some reason this is not happening, try calling RefreshData(true, true) on the message object. that will force the message to be downloaded. If that does not produce any content within the message, then you might need to check the debug logs (if you've enabled debug mode, and specified a logfile in the IMAPConfig). If you having trouble. send me that log file and i will see if there is anything going wrong with the way the system is handling that kind of message.

if it truly is an issue with the data not loading, then please create a new Issue and attach the logfile there. Thanks.

Jason

Jun 10, 2008 at 8:50 AM
RefreshData(true, true) worked exellent for me! Thanks :)
Jun 10, 2008 at 8:53 PM

with Gmail, I get this particular error all the time with the messages:  any ideas:

6/10/2008 2:50:22 PM - ERROR: A column named 'content-type' already belongs to t
his DataTable: cannot set a nested table name to the same name.

JasonMiesionczek wrote:

tremmorkeep wrote:

The content of the mesages should be loaded on demand. Meaning when you access the TextData or HTMLData properties, the system should then load the content of the message automatically. If for some reason this is not happening, try calling RefreshData(true, true) on the message object. that will force the message to be downloaded. If that does not produce any content within the message, then you might need to check the debug logs (if you've enabled debug mode, and specified a logfile in the IMAPConfig). If you having trouble. send me that log file and i will see if there is anything going wrong with the way the system is handling that kind of message.

if it truly is an issue with the data not loading, then please create a new Issue and attach the logfile there. Thanks.

Jason

Coordinator
Jun 11, 2008 at 1:25 AM
Have you downloaded the newest code? older version used a DataTable internally, but the most recent versions do not. Try downloading the latest changeset and see if the problem is resolved.